This is one of our most sophisticated units with years of experience as a teacher, and she’s a heavyweight wrestler… of German idioms after I’ve translated them. So if you want someone who understands the subtleties of the German sense of humour, 2GOBOT is your goto bot. She’s a proof reader with a force field for blocking grammatical errors.
Wherever you get mice, you’re going to need a cat, and in Stan we have one of the most sophisticated ones in this spiral arm of the Universe. Stan understands 327 languages, and as a cat, can ignore “get off my keyboard, I’ve got work to do!” in all of them.
Speaking your kind of language even if it’s the binary language of moisture evaporators
- We haven’t just mastered the languages of your Earth, we’ve travelled it (not to plan a robot invasion, honest).
- Trained and certified in all the languages we translate.
- We also know cool stuff, we don’t just know German and French, we also know where to get the best vegan, currywurst in Paris.
- We don’t just speak languages, we speak format, so whatever size you send your documents in, we can translate that too.
- We translate anything from music interviews to books of all descriptions and product descriptions for Amazon and educational STEM resources for early childhood education and hyperdrive manuals for faster than light travel.
- We help to build/expand world operations for all sorts of companies and the occasional supervillain.
- Our copy is always accurate, charming and never accidentally insulting.
- We understand cultural nuances and linguistic differences.