Hi, I’m the Alpha Unit, but you can call me Al, every organisation needs a master control unit, and I’m the one at DBTT. I have a specific music industry sensory unit that allows me to analyse what rocks and how to roll it. I’ve been helping bands get heard since caveman first banged a rock on another caveman’s head (I’m not that old – time travel, remember?!). I have the experience and knowledge to support your act, I speak your fans language, I even speak roadie.
Our own special song
- Experience with working with the big 3 music companies.
- But we work just as hard, if not even harder, with indie companies (they tend to have better coffee).
- Researching markets, performance venues, playlists, communicating with Alien civilisations.
- The paper work (yes, running a band is hard work: why do you think CENSORED sells so many albums? She’s just good at the paper work).
- Marketing and Promotion, there’s no point having a cool lead singer if your flyers look like crap. Our flyers should have been on the Voyager space probe.
- Travel and booking, we can get you where you want to be in this universe or any other. We could help you throw a TV out of a window in zero gravity… if that’s your thing.
- Fan management, we can ensure they’re kept happy and you’re kept safe, even if you’re being stalked by a fan boy T800.
- Ensure your fans know where to find you whichever dimension you’re in, by giving you the online presence of an interstellar freight train.
- Strategy – if you know you’re awesome but you don’t know why or how to tell others, we can help you answer that question. We don’t so much give you an elevator pitch, as a space elevator pitch to infinity and beyond.
- We never judge your taste in music (we have a bitching Eurovision party every year).
- Everything else it takes to make the world listen to your music (we can even arrange to get your cat fed when you’re on tour).